The Wrap Technologies BolaWrap® 100 is a hand-held remote restraint device that discharges an 8 foot bola style Kevlar® tether at 640 feet per second to entangle a subject at a range of 10-25 feet.
Next generation remote restraint. The BolaWrap® 11 is the only remote response to resistance tool that ensures a safe space between subject and officer, does not rely on pain compliance, and is specifically designed to be deployed early in an engagement.
- Low level use of force. Intended to be deployed early in
an encounter to de-escalate the situation
- Not “pain compliant” – does not require pain to achieve
- Designed for noncompliant or mentally ill population*
- De-escalates encounters, increasing safety for officers
- Simple training, no special skills required
PRODUCT DEPLOYMENT STATUS
- 1100+ demonstration requests from US police
- 60+ US police departments testing internally
- 30+ US police departments field testing device
(carrying device in the field)
- 500+ international requests for demonstrations
- 12 countries with signed international distributors